Discovery Communications, LLC jobs in Sterling, VA
You refined by:
Applied Memetics LLC (undo)
- The Electronic Library Assistant must have experience in logging library data into electronic library tools under the guidance of senior staff.
- The Clerical Assistant I must have experience in typing documents without error and receive and log guests in and out of a facility.
- A Junior Analyst must have experience with data gathering and creating reports to display data using common office automation tools.
- Oversee and develop data management systems, including computer programs to monitor data quality, such as SAS, MS ACCESS, MS Excel, etc. Analyze data for…
- The SQL Server Developer will have expertise in database development and design using OLTP and OLAP systems (SSIS) using Microsoft SQL Server 2011 or 2013.
- A Biomedical Engineer applies engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes (e.g.
- A Policy Assistant must have experience to track changes in public policy and assist senior analysts in advancing the organization’s mission in public policy.
- A Customer Service Manager has experience in planning, implementing, and managing customer service systems.
- Is able to handle customer satisfaction issues.
- A Junior Web Technician must have experience in the creation of web pages based on direction from functional users and designed by web designers.
- Must have experience in applying knowledge of current issues and trends in electronic resource licensing, copyright, acquisitions, scholarly communication, and…
Be the first to see new Discovery Communications, LLC jobs in Sterling, VA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.