Engineering jobs in Ashburn, VA
- Seeking students in the second semester of their sophomore year (but program is also open to current juniors).
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving best practices and site maturity to maintain OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) certification.
- Raytheon Intelligence, Information & Services (IIS) is seeking a Talent Sourcer within the Talent Acquisition organization with a passion and strong desire to…
- Knowledge of standard systems engineering principles, policies, standards and industry best practices.
- This contract delivers full lifecycle development and…
- Provides expert level program management and administrative support for system engineering projects.
- Coordinating daily with the Customer; duties may include…
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in a military, field engineering, and/or government contracting environment.
- Ability to acquire Secret clearance.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
- Seeking an Administrator II to support a proprietary customer program.
- Two to four years of relevant experience.
- Be enrolled in an accredited bachelor's degree college/university program in one of the following engineering curricula: Industrial, Manufacturing, Systems,…
- Duties will include Earned Value Management of the program’s baseline, "cradle to grave" program financial analysis, cost analysis, funding planning, Estimates…
- The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of providing Managed Security Services.
- Managing day-to-day operations of a Managed Security…
Be the first to see new Engineering jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.