Enterprise Risk Management jobs
- Proven experience with enterprise risk management concepts in the strategic, operational and technical realms.
- IT Security Control Assessor (SCA).
- Task Management experience with cost schedule management tools including integrated master schedules, earned value management system, work breakdown structure…
Dallas, TX 75243 (Lake Highlands area)
- Flowing down Supplier Management Best Practices to suppliers which include risk mitigation and subcontract management plans.
- Developing and communicating project artifacts including management overviews, schedules, risks and opportunities as required by the appropriate project…
- Document audit trails, versioning, and information management.
- Experience in maintaining training records and ensure current training documentation meet…
- Solid working experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus,…
- Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT).
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).
- Analyzes technology dependencies and develops alternatives for…
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing EVMS and Risk & Opportunity Management.
- Employs appropriate Program Management Best Practices and tools.
- Understanding of risk mitigation and opportunity management.
- Drive compliance with the Quality Management System while driving continuous improvement.
- The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities.
Be the first to see new Enterprise Risk Management jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.