Field Engineer jobs
Research Triangle Park, NC
$15 - $17 an hour
- The candidate will receive training and certifications will be provided before, during and throughout tenure with Trimat.
- Materials Testing: 1 year (Preferred).
Atlantic Lab Services
- Company is seeking to work with Field Service Engineers in VA region to repair, maintain, and install to Olympus/ Beckman Coulter AU series chemistry analyzers,…
Allen Butler Construction, Inc.
- The field engineer will report directly to the project manager and assist the project manager in all aspects of managing up to three projects concurrently.
- Broad experience with various aspects of the field testing and validation of eNodeBs.
- Finally the person in this role will also collaborate with Software and…
Springfield, VA 22153
- Comfortable driving to various hospital sites in supporting customers.
- Electrical and/r mechanical training.
- Strong electronics and computer background.
- Practical, hands-on field experience in a variety of o disciplines: civil, electrical, mechanical, safety, quality, administrative and/or project management.
$19 - $25 an hour
- Field observation at construction sites - including inspection and testing of soils, concrete, and asphalt pavements.
- Materials testing: 1 year (Preferred).
- Assist in research, data collection, field observation, inspection, and field and laboratory testing.
- Evaluate mostly routine laboratory and field data for…
EZSVS USA Inc.
Sterling, VA 20166
- Quickly respond to technical issues (with network, server, IDC environment) on site。.
- Provide clear updates and consistent communication with customers, IDC…
Richmond, VA 23225 (Westover area)
- Provides surveying service to company supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with design drawing locations Duties/Responsibilities.
- Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe (if applicable).
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Norfolk Southern has a comprehensive training program, consisting of classroom and field training that will enable you to become a qualified Conductor.
- Two or four-year degree (technical field preferred) OR three+ years of electrical, field service or lighting experience.
$18 - $20 an hour
- Degree in a computer-related field.
- The majority of the work activities are performed in a highly–directed environment.
- Basic Linux and Windows knowledge.
- Employee Type: Full-Time/ W2 Employee.
- Be a fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- This full-time entry level engineering position supports a crew(s), project or plant team(s) in the planning, scheduling, execution, and controlling of site and…
- Associates or Bachelors in applicable engineering field or mechanical or electrical trades.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a data center or other…
Bradshaw Construction Corporation
$54,148 - $86,411 a year
- Assist in the preparation of field design changes and updates drawings for field use,.
- Heavy civil construction firm has an immediate opening for an engineer;…
- Understanding of construction process in the field.
- We have a current openings for Field Engineers for various project sites.
Be the first to see new Field Engineer jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.