Freelance jobs in Ashburn, VA
You refined by:
George Washington University (undo)
- This position may support the creation of monthly balance sheet schedules and may help with account reconciliation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This position supports events such as orientation and graduation, maintains student records from matriculation to graduation, and monitors and responds to…
- Coordinates on-campus clinical events and other business/professional meetings.
- Participates in information sessions and other marketing events, as requested,…
- Provides training to faculty and staff across GW on the purchasing, expense reporting, and invoicing processes through help desk interactions.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Director, Pre-Award Management, the Sponsored Projects Administrator, Pre-Award supports institutional research goals as an…
- Reporting to the Assistant Director of IT Service Delivery, the Tech Support Specialist III for the Information Technology Support Center (ITSC) works within…
- We focus GW’s resources to meet community needs beyond the campus, promote equity and active citizenship in a diverse democracy, and enhance teaching, learning…
- The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) receives a number of award notices, modifications, and funding announcements each year from a wide range of…
- This role may also plan, execute, and represent the university both on campus and off campus at events via information sessions, interviews, high school visits,…
- Manage the execution of high-profile and/or large-scale events and internal professional development initiatives.
- In addition, this position will:
Be the first to see new Freelance jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.