Full Time jobs in Dallas, GA
Sort by: relevance -
Lithia Springs, GA
Villa Rica, GA
Powder Springs, GA
Full Time jobs nationwide
Acworth, GA 30101
- Other duties would include answering phones, ordering contacts, and doing I & R's.
- Please respond by email only.
- Having experience will be a PLUS!
- Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork.
- Will help string up the line as needed.
- Trinity Industries is seeking Career Detail Specialist for the Cartersville, GA Facility!
- Apply caulking in the prep area.
- Operate scissor lift (or scaffold).
$12.70 an hour
- Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again.
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees.
$14.62 - $23.40 an hour
- License and Certifications Physical Abilities.
- Processes various court-related documentation in accordance with court procedures and time frames:
- MIN one (1) year of front desk experience (coordinator, receptionist, clerk, agent, specialist, etc) in a healthcare outpatient setting.
PI Law Office of Dallas
Dallas, GA 30132
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- An applicant should submit a resume via email.
- (5) Send out invoice payments for medical records/bills.
City of Smyrna, GA
$17.80 - $22.25 an hour
- Conducts various errands as needed, which may include picking up and delivering mail.
- Answers telephone calls and greets visitors.
- High school diploma or GED;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as…
- Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position.
- If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
- The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet…
$48,434 - $50,888 a year
- Must have a valid driver’s license, no felony convictions, must be of good moral character and have good communication skills .
KDM Logistics, Inc
Smyrna, GA 30082
$15 - $16 an hour
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license and pass a background check and drug screen.
- KDM Logistics now hiring energetic Driver Associates.
$15 an hour
- Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- FedEx Ground is hiring part-time and full-time individuals to load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment.
Building a packaging leader on the foundations of choice, sustainability and innovation.