Full Time jobs in Hampton, GA
You refined by:
Griffin, GA (undo)
WellStar Spalding Regional Hospital (undo)
- Required Minimum Skills: Ability to read, write and speak the English language; Strong customer service and interpersonal skills; Ability to collaborate with…
- Additional duties may include clerical and receptionist functions, retrieval of data, preparing and maintaining patient charts, verifying current telemetry…
- The Sterile Processing Technician provides a key service WellStar to ensure equipment consistently meets the highest quality and safety standards.
- A high degree of professionalism, diplomacy and discretion; excellent judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills; as well as strong customer-service…
- Must have patience tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and family members.
- Must demonstrate the ability to accurately use a computer and standard office software such as.
- Certification or other Safety/Quality Certification preferred.
- We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues.
- The Pharmacy Tech assist the pharmacists in providing quality…
- The Registered Polysomnographic Technologist works under the general supervision of the Director of Sleep Services or designee to provide comprehensive…
- SNEs promote a positive patient experience by partnering with the patient, family and other health care providers to provide excellence in customer service and…
- Must have excellent communication skills and the capacity to interact professionally with a variety of “customers”, including but not limited to patients,…
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Hampton, GA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.