Full Time $25,000 jobs in Huntersville, NC
- As a residency licensed candidate you will need to meet certain eligibility requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree and meet minimum 2.7 GPA requirement;
- Knowledge and experience with Preschool Children.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor?s degree in education or human services area.
- Eligible for Teacher or Support Area Licensure.
- 2+ years experience in education, mental health, or…
- Bachelor’s Degree in education with appropriate subject area.
- Must have North Carolina certification or credentials to attain NC certification.
- The EL teacher provides support to the instructional process by serving as the EL instructional leader with specific responsibility for implementing school-wide…
- The School Improvement Grant (SIG) project manager works in a Title I designated school improvement grant school.
- Develops various surveys and assessment tools;
- Supports Exceptional Children programming in schools and outside agencies.
- Itinerant Coordinating Teacher with Pre K Focus.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
$108 a day
- This position is funded through Title 1 – it is end of year.
- The Permanent Substitute works in Title I schools.
- Provides meaningful instruction to students.
$19.67 an hour
- Provides direct support to Wellness and Marketing Specialist (RD, LDN) in assigned areas of food service management.
- Assists in analysis of school menus;
$47,071 a year
- The Residency Coordinator supports and assists the Director and Project Manager as required in monitoring and carrying out functions regarding the CMS Teaching…
Be the first to see new Full Time $25,000 jobs in Huntersville, NC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.