Full Time $30,000 jobs in Shirley, NY
- The Cardiothoracic Laboratory Technologist is responsible for moderately complex Point of Care Laboratory testing.
- Able to perform moderately complex testing.
- Moving patients by wheelchair or stretcher to and from, but not limited to, their patient room, Radiology Department, EEG, ED X-ray, Cardiology, PFT, ED CT,…
- The Unit Clerk under the direction of the NM/ANM, coordinates and performs those duties necessary to manage and organize the nursing unit including reception…
- The Operator acts as primary public contact in performance of computerized telephone operator duties.
- Employee aids in the orientation and training of new…
- The Perioperative Assistant inASU is responsible for assisting the nurse in providing care to the geriatric, adult, adolescent, pediatric and infant patients…
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Certification in phlebotomy and EKG.
- Previous patient care in a hospital setting.
- BLS or CPR/AED training required.
- The Community Health Worker is responsible for identifying high risk prenatal and postpartum women and assist these individuals in gaining access to primary and…
- Under the general direction of the Director and/or Manager, registers/admits patients to the Hospital Information System.
- Reviews medical records after discharge for completeness, coordinates record review and assists requestors with access to and release of information.
- A Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting in the safe treatment and care of patients in accordance with established policies and procedures and age of…
- Responsible for maintaining and coordinating all phases of outpatient services to meet the needs of patients as ordered by medical staff and performed in…
Be the first to see new Full Time $30,000 jobs in Shirley, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.