Government jobs in Ashburn, VA
You refined by:
Speedcast Government (undo)
- We are hiring multiple cleared and experienced Access Control Specialists for various different client locations to provide multi-disciplined security support…
Government systems integration and network solutions: 5 years
Business development and management: 7 years
- Responsible for Knowledge Management of targeted Government agencies / departments’ communications process, procedures, requirements, and associated…
- Conduct research for potential network upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current service.
- The Junior Software Developer will develop automated tests on a SATCOM system for a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Selenium, Python, Java and Docker containers…
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience writing Python programs to automate tasks preferred.
- The Senior Software Security Engineer will lead design and implementation initiatives for Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions.
- Complete development projects on time and within budget.
- U.S. Citizen and the ability to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for Government and…
We have removed 10 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Government jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.