Human Resources jobs
University of Southern California
- Works with academic leadership and managers to develop and implement effective orientation programs for new faculty and staff.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data, and provide information on trends.
- Responsible for coordinating the on-boarding of new hires and transfers, including…
- USC's Human Resources Division is seeking a Workday HRIS Analyst to support HCM modules and functionality.
- The HRIS Analyst will participate in supporting and…
- Apply instructional design skills, effective learning principles, and creativity to course design and engage participants in the learning process.
- USC's Human Resources Compensation department is seeking an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Extend offers of employment to candidates who have been approved and complete the hire process using the human resources information system.
- Able to design content across the full range of L&D programs including new hire onboarding, management, and leadership development and key organizational…
- The university reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Works with other ITS leaders to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Human Resources jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.