Marriott International, Inc jobs in Pleasant Hill, CA
You refined by:
- Fluent Arabic and English speaker.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Able to maintain composure and ownership during stressful…
- 10+ years experience as a leader within account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet…
- 3+ years of online media experience.
- Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- 3-5+ years of experience related to esports league or content operations.
- This includes roles in esports oriented events which involved the development…
- 5+ years of experience in public relations or journalism, including experience working in-house on consumer software.
- Enthusiasm for Twitch and our community.
- 2+ years of industry experience in a relevant field.
- A/B testing experience with an understanding of hypothesis testing and power analysis.
- Expertise in a variety of industry-centered qualitative research methods, such as semi-structured interviews, contextual inquiries, usability studies, diary…
- PhD in Economics, Econometrics, or highly related field (e.g, Finance).
- Expert-level facility with forecasting techniques (e.g., ARIMA) and packages (e.g.,…
- 2 or more years experience engineering full stack web applications.
- 2+ years of experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale.
Be the first to see new Marriott International, Inc jobs in Pleasant Hill, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.