Mary Kay Inc jobs in Dallas, TX
- Ensures that literature conforms to Mary Kay style, Graphic Standards Manual and legal guidelines, including trademark, copyright and regulatory requirements.
- Incumbent receives on-site training through formal and on-the-job instruction performed by Mary Kay instructors and outside instructors.
- Intern will assist with daily department activities, such as data entry, data analysis, literature search, assisting with clinical research and other special…
- They will be responsible for generating mood boards, designing packaging and deco options in accordance with the Mary Kay brand.
- Working independently under general direction, this job is accountable for completing a wide range of packaging activities including performing standard…
- The digital content producer leads the internal photo and video studio productions to provide production expertise, guidance, and direction through all phases…
- Resolves discrepancies between Mary Kay production records and the schedule.
- Elevates any Operations, Quality or customer service issues to Mary Kay management…
- 3 years of strong Mary Kay customer relations experience, developing, analyzing, coordinating projects and supporting events that impact the independent sales…
- Position: IST/ Digital Business Solution Intern.
- Perform the services of a Business Analyst on DBS/eBusiness product teams.
- Product Forecasting & IBC Experience Room:
- Product Profile Document for historical benchmarking with metrics, such as product dynamics, competitive environment,…
Be the first to see new Mary Kay Inc jobs in Dallas, TX
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.