Medical jobs in Ashburn, VA
- Strong software skills to include Microsoft Office products and reference management software.
- Advanced degree in relevant science/medical field.
Bethesda, MD 20814 (Bethesda Center area)
$30,000 - $36,000 a year
- Must be a graduate of a Clinical Medical Assistant Training Program CCMA or higher.
- Our office is an Occupational Health Examination Center that conducts pre-…
Cottage Home Communities
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Care Manager - Certified Nursing Assistant Requires completion of an appropriate training program, as well as a state issued certification/license.
- Maintains/updates agent-specific clinical and preclinical toxicity study summary tables for investigational agents.
- RN, MD, or DO or PharmD or MS/PhD.
$48,670 - $63,267 a year
- GME Office staff provide subject matter expertise regarding tri-service military as well as Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)…
- Accurately enters and maintains data relative to scheduling using company software programs.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with…
Global Solutions Network Inc
Bethesda, MD 20892
- In addition, many of the patients and families are not from the local area and this sometimes creates additional anxiety.
- Prepares daily schedule for providers.
$48,670 - $63,267 a year
- Preferred, but not required: Hold a current and valid Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) certification.
Up to $75,000 a year
- Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a motivated Clinical Research Medical Writer in Bethesda, MD to support an established clinical research company with the…
$53,901 - $70,072 a year
- Then divide the total number of hours of completed graduate semester hours (or equivalent) beyond the first year (total semester hours minus 18) by 9.
- Relevant work experience in computer vision, medical imaging, deep learning or statistical learning.
- Craft deep learning approaches to solving particular…
- Scheduling Activities: Schedules patient appointments in the computerized appointment scheduling system.
- They may be the first and lasting impression that our…
- Normal office environment mobility; sitting, walking, bending, stooping, standing, lifting a maximum of 25 pounds (greater than 25 pounds requires a two-person…
- PhD in a related field.
- Isolation, preparation, and cultivation of primary human/macaque PBMC, discrete human/macaque T cell subsets, and continuous human…
- Abstracts protocol and/or contact/site/organization information into the appropriate databases for use by the client and their collaborators in support of…
- Document Control: maintain electronic files for department, perform file case searches, maintain file room for the department and use department databases to…
Be the first to see new Medical jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.