Medical Billing $60,200 jobs in Staten Island, NY
- Assigns ICD-10-CM or HCPCS codes creating APC or DRG group assignments.
- Abstracts pertinent information from patient records.
- The Applications Analyst V gathers business requirements, conducts needs assessments, and develops functional specifications and build to ensure that developed…
- Develops and administers Outpatient Coding Quality Review Program to ensure adherence to acceptable coding practices.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- The Billing Manager ensures the billing department follows all established policies and procedures as well as meets all government and third party payor…
- The DRG Auditor is responsible for auditing the compliance of clinical documentation to support coding and billing regulations to insure reimbursement accuracy.
- Supervises the coding education staff responsible for coding, customer service, and education.
- Will oversee the EPIC template optimization and Meaningful Use…
- The Coding Quality Validator is responsible for monitoring compliance with applicable clinical documentation to support coding and billing regulations to insure…
Be the first to see new Medical Billing $60,200 jobs in Staten Island, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.