Michaels jobs in Flushing, NY
You refined by:
Port Chester, NY (undo)
- Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they're looking for.
- Ensure all customers receive a fast and friendly checkout experience.
- Store Managers are expected to spend the vast majority of their time on managerial work.
- This includes leading and managing a team; holding the team accountable…
- Deliver a customer centric shopping experience by managing and delivering effective front end operations and expectations.
- Lead the omni channel processes.
- Build customer relationships while creating a memorable framing solution for their art.
- Help customers shop our store and be able to find what they're looking…
- Lead and coach a team of framers who focus on building customer relationships while creating a framing solution for their art.
Be the first to see new Michaels jobs in Flushing, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.