Middle School English Teacher jobs
$58,000 - $85,000 a year
- Desire to work in an urban middle school, experience in NYC or other urban setting preferred.
- To ensure every St HOPE scholar graduates ready for a life of…
$18 - $36 an hour
- Familiarity with current middle school English Language Arts Common Core curricula and instructional strategies appropriate to the middle school learner.
Atmosphere Academy Public Charter Schools
Bronx, NY 10463
- The English Teacher is a lead grade-level educator.
- Relevant teaching experience in a charter school or other school setting.
- 10 paid personal days per year.
$46,397 - $86,322 a year
- QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a collegiate or postgraduate professional license or be eligible for a provisional license in english or middle school english.
- Middle School English Language Arts Teacher 2020/2021.
- Position posted to create a candidate pool for the 2020/2021 school year.
- The school seeks an outstanding educator for Middle School English, whose duties comprise teaching four sections of Middle School English in fifth and sixth…
$42,880 - $75,191 a year
- Primary responsibility is to teach English at the middle school level.
- Applicants must be eligible for or hold a Virginia teaching license with an endorsement…
Seattle Academy (SAAS)
- We are seeking a full-time Middle School English Teacher to join our faculty starting the 2020-21 school year.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Please copy and paste the below link into your browser's address bar to view the full job description: https://bit.ly/1YCufK2.
- Champion Theme Middle School is seeking an English Teacher, who utilizes best practices to increase student achievement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Denver Christian School
Lakewood, CO 80235
- Candidates must have an English degree and a state teaching credential (a master's degree in English is srongly preferred).
- St. Anthony School is looking for a full-time middle school teacher for English and literature.
- For English, a strong knowledge of grammar (parts of speech…
- English: Creates a safe atmosphere conducive for learning and implements instruction in ways that allow all students to learn.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school and state.
- Build and maintain a successful Middle Years Program (MYP) or Diploma Program (DP) within…
Best Brains Learning Centers (at Dublin, Polaris & Powell)
- Low teacher - student ratio (1:4).
- Year-round part time teaching position providing after school enrichment to students.
- Multiple Locations to choose from.
- Teach English Language Arts to Middle School Students.
- Salary: Current Odyssey Charter School Teacher Salary Scale.
- Reports to: Head of School.
Be the first to see new Middle School English Teacher jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.