Office Assistant jobs in Ashburn, VA
$30 an hour
- FM Talent Source is seeking an administrative professional to support one of our Federal Customers in Bethesda, MD at NIH.
- Prepare purchase orders through POTS.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the Executive Assistant provides support in a one…
Bethesda, MD 20814 (Pearl District area)
$16 - $18 an hour
- Prepare and distribute solicitations and invitations via email blast and direct mailing to potential event participants.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Global Solutions Network Inc
Bethesda, MD 20892
$25.29 an hour
- Receive and direct visitors, notify appropriate personnel of visitors’ presence and nature of business.
- Assist to coordinate the logistics of meetings, schedule…
K3 Solutions LLC/NIH
Bethesda, MD 20814
$18 - $31 an hour
- Generic clerical skills such as greeting anddirecting visitors, fielding phone calls, scheduling meetings, responding tocallers, taking minutes, composing memos…
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
- Fully experienced workers use initiative and independent judgment to follow through on matters to see that assigned tasks and activities are completed.
$20 an hour
- Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
- Performs customer service tasks at reception.
- For a closer look into our company, check out: https://youtu.be/Oi7bziPlkB0.
- Answer and/or triage emails sent to the program mailbox.
- Coordinate conference room reservations including logistics, audio visual/technical needs for large…
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
Bethesda, MD 20814 (Alta Vista area)
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of…
Center for Cancer Research
- Tasks will involve calendar management, arranging travel, drafting and handling correspondence, timekeeping, placing purchase requests, office property…
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Full-time Medical Receptionist needed for a large orthopaedic surgery practice located near Montgomery Mall.
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred).
- Highlight Technologies is seeking a highly qualified individual for an Administrative Assistant position for the Center for Scientific Review (CSR), National…
Be the first to see new Office Assistant jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.