- Valet Driver Attendant - Santa Clara Dealership.
- Peninsula Parking is the premier provider of valet parking services for special events and corporate accounts…
- Experience with data-parallel and/or accelerated computing (CUDA, OpenCL).
- This meaningful role will require you to work with technical visionaries within the…
- We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Director of Engineering to own GeForce Now Cloud Platform architecture.
- Gain exposure to NVIDIA's compliance program by working on several projects in support of compliance and Third Party Risk Management activities.
- 6+ months of experience in parallel programming.
- 6+ months of experience in the development of parallel and distributed computing algorithms and/or frameworks.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
- Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in bioinformatics, graphs, machine learning, and perform in…
- NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing.
- The Thermal Engineering Design Team at NVIDIA is seeking a Thermal Engineer NCG who will be responsible for thermal designs, testing, characterization, and…
- The team collaborates with the front design team to understand the clocking requirements for the chip.
- The clocks team interacts with the floor-planning and…
- Experience managing joint and parallel projects of various sizes.
- Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in…
- Familiarity with GPU architecture, computing, algorithm analysis and parallel programming models.
- NVIDIA is developing processor and system architectures for…
Actiontec Electronics, Inc.
Santa Clara, CA
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in parallel.
- Prepare supporting schedules, account analysis, journal entries, and reconciliations for assigned…
- NVIDIA is hiring Perception Engineers for its Autonomous Vehicle teams.
- As a member of our team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software…
- Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing.
- Because of the increasing complexity of our GPU servers, we need your diagnostics, debugging skills, and product bringup experience from low level drivers to…
Be the first to see new Parallel jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.