Part Time jobs in Westbury, NY
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Yonkers, NY (undo)
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national…
D&A United inc
Yonkers, NY 10703
$250 a day
- Must have experience in carpentry/ electrical.
Bella Baby Photography NY, NJ, CT
- This is a part - time, commission based position, 2-3 days a week and 3-4 weekend days a month.
- Be a strong communicator and possess excellent time management…
Health and Restoration Center
- Looking for someone that is willing to learn, etc.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
$17.28 an hour
- Transfers patients, calls for patients, scans paperwork, and burns CD’s.
- John’s has been an integral part of the community since the 1890's and its’ commitment…
$17.80 an hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- John’s has been an integral part of the community since the 1890's and its’ commitment to provide the community with…
Puebla Norte LLC
Yonkers, NY 10705
$15 - $18 an hour
- Qualified applicants will have a valid drivers license and hardworking/reliable character.
- Full Time & Part Time schedules are available.
- Team members are expected to always treat park guests with respect and to exhibit exceptional customer service to help all guests have a pleasant, positive…
$12.25 an hour
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- Stocker, guest service, customer service, inventory leader, clerk retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate.
- Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time.
- Greet all of our guests and let them know the wait times.
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest.
$15 an hour
- Good organizational & time management skills.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- $15 per hour paid (bi)weekly.
$15 an hour
- Keep an orderly front desk, reception, and conference area.
- Answer phones professionally and direct calls as needed.
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail.
- Health department license or certification and/or alcohol certification as required by state or local requirement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Macy's is America’s store for life. Apply today at macysJOBS.com