Pharmacy jobs in Ashburn, VA
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
Commercial biostatistician: 6 years
- Reviews and approves other clinical documents, such as clinical operation manual, investigator brochure (I), etc.
- Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Research and recommend vaccines, treatments, and emergency prophylaxis response.
- Exceptional experience in managing customer relationships (via phone and in person) in a professional manner.
- Work closely with Partners and Core business teams…
- Provide staffing support for the Medical Information booth at scientific conventions.
- 2-4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in drug information,…
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Pharmacy jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.