Pharmacy jobs in Ashburn, VA
- As a Pharmacy Technician, you will provide superior customer service.
- Sets up, fill, and maintain pharmacy display cases.
- More details are available in store.
- Please note in select markets the collective bargaining agreement rules regarding the Pharmacy Technician would apply.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Outreach – You will be provided with a list of warm leads to connect with independent pharmacies and small pharmacy chains to drive the sales of DrFirst…
- Exceptional experience in managing customer relationships (via phone and in person) in a professional manner.
- Work closely with Partners and Core business teams…
- Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses,…
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician certificate or State Pharmacy Board requirement recommended.
- Physical demands of this job typically require full range of body…
- Learn to provide the best patient experience through assisting the pharmacist and pharmacy team members in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Position requires at least one year of retail or specialty pharmacy experience.
- Pharmacy Technician supervisory experience required.
- Additionally, you will: • Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team • Motivate,…
Be the first to see new Pharmacy jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.