Receptionist jobs in Ontario County, NY
Penn Yan, NY
Receptionist jobs nationwide
Rochester, NY 14607 (Park Avenue area)
- This position is Monday- Friday from 4-7:30pm and every third weekend from 9am-6pm.
- Answers the main telephone pleasantly, promptly and professionally.
Baywinde Senior Living Community
Webster, NY 14580
$12.00 - $12.50 an hour
- This position reports to the Executive Director and/or a staff person assigned by the Executive Director.
- Is familiar with all emergency and safety equipment…
New York State Association for Affordable Housing...
- Tasks may include compiling and helping to prepare financing applications, transmitting predevelopment and closing documents, tracking progress, participating…
- Block Advisors is seeking customer-centric seasonal Receptionists who can work in multiple locations with a flexible schedule during the tax season from January…
Trillium Health Inc.
Rochester, NY 14620 (Ellwanger-Barry area)
- Assist in obtaining required income disclosure, as well as, documentation to verify that income.
- Fax medical documentation as needed and requested by clinical…
$11.80 an hour
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills.
- 18 years old or older.
- Deliver prompt, efficient customer service while maintaining a high level of…
- Valid NYS driver's license and reliable transportation.
- The position does require occasional standing, squatting, lifting of up to approximately 10 lbs.
- Ability to develop an understanding of concepts, practices, pre-established guidelines and procedures used by the company in relation to guest service is…
$10 - $12 an hour
- Run night audit after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- We are looking for a night auditor and also first and second shifts.
Trillium Health Inc.
Rochester, NY 14607 (Pearl-Meigs-Monroe area)
- Fax medical documentation as needed and requested by clinical staff and outside agencies.
- Coordinates patient flow to achieve optimal usage of provider’s…
- Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage…
Receptionist: 1 year
Office Administration: 1 year
Customer Service: 2 years
- General duties include answering phones, excellent customer service skills, POS system entry, computer skills helpful but will train, reliability is a must.
We have removed 15 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Ontario County, NY
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.