Remote $90,200 jobs
- Establish, plan and manage the portfolio governance board.
- Manage divisional portfolio scope to meet divisonal goals.
- Mentor others in quality excellence.
- You will be responsible for providing program management support for ERP deployment across specified business and will:
- Proactive risk and issues management.
- Define and confirm project scope, business case, budget, timeline, and resources needed;
- Deploy process, systems, tools and management model to optimize program…
- The Spine Navigation Portfolio Manager is responsible for the long term strategic direction of Spine Navigation product lines for the Advanced Guidance…
- The Director, Design Assurance (Implants) will lead a team to ensure Stryker Joint Replacement has a suitable, adequate and effective quality management system…
- Partner with COE, HR Ops, & BFHR Leadership to understand future strategy of the organization and align on HR Technology needs.
- Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Build strong, winning teams, maximizing their development and…
- People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Translating that strategy into action.
- Develop trusted relationships with commercial and government payers, and key stakeholders.
- People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Be the first to see new Remote $90,200 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.