Retail jobs in Brunswick, GA
Saint Simons Island, GA
Saint Simons, GA
Kings Bay, GA
Sea Island, GA
Jekyll Island, GA
Retail jobs nationwide
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restroom.
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program),…
$9 - $10 an hour
- Ideal candidate will have own reliable transportation.
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of…
- Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping, bagging) • Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned …
- Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
- Works in a safe manner.
- Complete truck unload and merchandise duties throughout the store.
- Help customers shop and find what they are looking for.
- This position requires working during non-operating store hours which may include weekends and holidays.
- As an Early Morning Stocker, you will ensure the store…
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs.
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect.
- If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within…
- The duties of the Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating the cash register, stocking merchandise,…
- Understands the Loss Prevention Awareness program, the Shortage Highway, the Store Protection Specialist (SPS) position (where applicable), and merchandise…
- Transport merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to store merchandise plans and organize/rearrange merchandise as needed to execute…
- The pace can be really fast, especially in the evenings, on weekends, and during a holiday season.
- We are looking for friendly faces to run registers, self…
- Drives store metrics for company discount programs, email capture, customer incentives and charitable donations.
- Store opening and closing procedures;
- The Seasonal Support Associate is part of the operations team that performs non-selling duties to support the selling function of the store.