Retail jobs in Vidor, TX
You refined by:
Office Depot OfficeMax (undo)
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers and other employees.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers.
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly store meetings to ensure the accurate communication of company initiatives, communications, policies and procedures, as well as…
- Develops overall store strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service and operational performance goals.;
- Merchandising, operations and execution of store and…
- The Print Services Supervisortakes ownership for completing all print orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assesses whether the Regional Print…
- Responsibilities also include all cash handling, daily store balancing and system process for opening and closing of the store.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Retail jobs in Vidor, TX
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.