Sdsu Research Foundation jobs in San Diego, CA
You refined by:
San Diego, CA (undo)
- Experience processing research data for early intervention related implementation research, in keeping with IRB and HIPAA approved methods of security and…
- Experience with research study protocol development.
- Assist with the preparation of research protocols and questionnaires.
- Prepare and renew HRPP/ IRBs, BUAs.
- RIHS coordinates classes, conferences, and training; provides curriculum and trainer development; develops eLearning courses; and offers consultation, research,…
- One-year of experience in technical research or statistical work.
- This position closes at 4pm on November 21, 2019.
- This is a full time position.
- This position is open until 11/19/19 at which time resumes will be reviewed.
- The College of Extended Studies provides innovative educational experiences for…
- This is a part-time position working 10-hours per week.
- This position is open until filled with first review of applications on Monday, July 29, 2019.
- KPBS serves the greater San Diego community with informative, cultural, entertaining and educational television, radio, and web programming.
- Specific functions include serving in a support capacity to the senior management team, providing executive support in preparation for presentations, meetings…
- The College of Extended Studies, American Language Institute (ALI) provides English language training to international students.
- While great strides are on the technological and engineering fronts, understanding the wide variety of ConOps and developing the foundations of trust in the…
Be the first to see new Sdsu Research Foundation jobs in San Diego, CA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.