Security jobs in Ashburn, VA
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to…
- An international bank is looking for an experienced Security Analyst who specialises and understands encryption and the technologies involved.
- The tasks and goals include building strong and trusted relationships with clients during the post-sales life-cycle.
- Must be able to travel as needed (up to 10% of the time).
- Leadership and management of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programs.
- The job of the Vice President of Global Security Operations is developing and driving implementation of the core Global Security disciplines to mitigate…
- Experience with the build out of secure areas up to the SCIF and SAPF levels.
- Travel is anticipated to be less than 15%.
- Some travel required, as deemed necessary by clients.
- Experience in the design and planning of access control and video systems.
- Developing and implementing a physical security program that controls access to the buildings and internal secure areas.
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- This role encompasses a variety of duties and responsibilities to include daily communication with government customers, program management, internal customers,…
- Investigate and inspect circumstances to resolve events that impact security.
- Conduct onsite construction security, physical security, and blast assessment…
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure…
- Work with the firm's staff to design and implement institutional capacity building activities with designated partner nations.
Be the first to see new Security jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.