Settlement Housing Fund jobs
Washington, DC 20407 (Southwest Federal Center area)
$102,663 - $133,465 a year
- Initiating and coordinating the closing process for affordable housing transactions and closings with multiple funding sources; AND.
New York State Association for Affordable Housing...
New York, NY
- Familiarity with basic affordable housing concepts and terminology;
- Communicate with architects, engineers, and government officials on the concept and design…
- Coordinates account adjustments for bankruptcy and other settlements.
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in coordinating and safeguarding monetary…
- Reviews settlement statements for accuracy prior to closing.
- Reviews closed loan packages from title companies and ensures that proper funds have been disbursed…
New Bedford, MA
- Renew certificate accounts, transfer funds and disburse checks as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer and ensure personal daily settlement; maintain neat and…
St. Clair County, IL Government
Belleville, IL 62220
$15.23 an hour
- Public housing or federally assisted housing industry preferred.
- Residential property management practices and rules and regulations of HUD assisted-housing…
Macon Housing Authority
Macon, GA 31201
$40,000 a year
Relevant: 1 year
- MHA is looking for an Accountant I to apply principles of accounting toward the analysis of financial information and preparation of financial reports.
- As one of the 23 campuses in the California State University (CSU) system, we offer excellent benefits, including housing, and competitive salaries for our…
- Position Summary: Prepares and edits loan documents, analyzes signed loan documentation and funds loans according to the escrow instructions.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Be the first to see new Settlement Housing Fund jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.