Smithfield Foods jobs in Lucerne, MO
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Smithfield Foods (undo)
- A great job-and a great future-awaits you at Smithfield Foods.
- Production employees at Smithfield handle materials and use hand tools, knives, machinery, and…
- Smithfield, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
- Be able to work in extreme climate conditions.
- Can work in a noisy environment.
- Qualified candidates must have completed their specialized breeding on the Smithfield Hog Production Division step plan.
- Production employees at Smithfield Foods help deliver Good Food, Responsibly to America’s dinner table.
- We encourage military veterans to apply for any job at…
- LNM Technician- Terre Haute H06.
- Performs safe and effective application of lagoon effluent to maintain system at manageable levels.
- Responsible for being in compliance with all environmental laws and procedures to which Smithfield subscribes.
- Collection of trash from each farm location.
- Sow Farm HOD 2– Terre Haute 4/3 H04 (rural Putnam County).
- Responsible for directing operations of the farm and farm employees.
- Delivers feed to proper SHP destinations following designated schedule and bio-security guidelines.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Production Trainer is concentrated on performance improvement through championing on-farm processes and focusing on reducing variation in our production…
- HOD 1- Somerset (rural Mercer County) pay grade H05.
- Responsible for the daily tasks associated with managing complex units.
Be the first to see new Smithfield Foods jobs in Lucerne, MO
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.