Sociology jobs in Missouri
You refined by:
Columbia, MO (undo)
- Provides case management to children and their families who have been placed in out-of-home care by the court system.
- Work cooperatively using a team approach.
Missouri Alliance for Children & Families
$22 - $26 an hour
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, criminal justice, guidance and counseling, or drug and alcohol counseling.2.
- Case load will be 8-10 clients.
$43,141 a year
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 earned credit hours in one or a combination of the following: Criminal Justice…
$30,249 - $33,277 a year
- YOUTH SPECIALIST II: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 earned credit hours in one or a combination of the…
- Valid drivers license, current auto insurance, and independent transportation required.
- Assess consumers for appropriate levels of service (including waivers)…
$51,130 - $76,908 a year
- Maintains knowledge and expertise in electronic software tools Cerner, AllScripts/ECIN, etc.
- Facilitate coordination of individualized plan of care protocols,…
- The above list of responsibilities is not meant to be exhaustive and it is expected that the employee will perform any and all other duties within the employee…
- The Overnight Youth Care Specialist provides for the physical and emotional needs of the children assigned to the cottage and facilitates a healthy group living…
$32 an hour
- Facilitate coordination of individualized plan of care protocols, pathways and guidelines in collaboration with the attending physician, Social Services;…
- Louisiana – MSW from an accredited school of social work AND current, valid licensure as a SW in the state (LMSW), AND has 1 year of experience in health care…
- Facilitates, in large measure, the socialization and daily living treatment objectives for each child, while at the same time ensuring the proper care,…
- Burrell Behavioral Health is now seeking motivated applicants to work as a Family Support Provider.
- Applicants must have lived experience raising a child/youth…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Be the first to see new Sociology jobs in Missouri
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.