State of Washington Dept of Corrections jobs in Washington State
You refined by:
State of Washington Dept. of Labor & Industries (undo)
$5,334 - $6,997 a month
- Write reports for abatement of corrections.
- Employees driving on state business shall have a valid driver's license.
- The ability to enter data effectively.
$5,604 - $6,662 a month
- Washington State General Administrator Certificate (AD01).
- Treat contractors with respect and dignity while enforcing Washington State laws.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new State of Washington Dept of Corrections jobs in Washington State
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.