The Home Depot jobs in Casselberry, FL
You refined by:
Oviedo, FL (undo)
- Merchandising Execution Associates:All Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising…
- Customer Service/Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
- Cashiers play a critical customer service role by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service.
- Position Purpose:
Associates in Store Support positions are responsible for a variety of non-sales functions.
- Associates in Freight/Receiving positions ensure the store is stocked and ready for business every day.
- They load and unload trucks, move material from the…
- This position interacts with Home Depot associates and customers.
- Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and…
- Whether directing customers to store departments or merchandise, answering customer questions on product order status, or delivering products directly to a…
- Designers support three primary store priorities:
- Customers First, In Stock, and Store Appearance.
- Designers support Customers First by providing fast, thorough…
- Department Supervisors train, coach and develop associates in each department to ensure customers receive excellent service and can easily find the merchandise…
- Repair and Tool Technicians are responsible for the evaluation and repair of small engines, outdoor power equipment and handheld electrical devices.
Be the first to see new The Home Depot jobs in Casselberry, FL
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.