The Nyc Department of Consumer Affairs $56,100 jobs in New York, NY
- Department of Consumer and Worker Protection, Department of Veteran Services, the Mayor’s Office of.
- Department of Consumer and Worker Protection, and the…
Manhattan, NY 10007 (Financial District area)
$46,856 - $79,428 a year
- The Task Force’s Criminal Justice Unit monitors the Offices of the District Attorneys, Department of Investigation, Department of Consumer Affairs, Conflict of…
$95,000 a year
- The Regulatory Affairs Deputy supports the Plan’s Regulatory Affairs Department by serving as a liaison to regulatory agencies and assisting with coordination…
New York, NY 10004 (Financial District area)
$54,100 - $68,000 a year
- Analyze and evaluate risks and controls relevant to TLC’s internal departments, policies and procedures.
- TLC develops and enforces rules to promote safety,…
Manhattan, NY 10016 (Gramercy area)
$45,594 - $71,446 a year
- Work Location: 421 East 26th Street, NYC.
- Present information and data analyses in design formats targeted to the specific program consumer.
New York City CONSUMER AFFAIRS
$75,504 - $86,830 a year
- 55-a Candidates: NYC Department of Consumer Affairs is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and culturally responsive workforce.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new The Nyc Department of Consumer Affairs $56,100 jobs in New York, NY
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.