United States Seafoods LLC jobs in Dutch Harbor, AK
- United States Seafoods is currently hiring seafood processors to work aboard our catcher-processor vessels in Alaska.
- Experience in a physically demanding job.
- Setting and haul back of fishing nets and transferring bags to/from catcher vessels.
- Maintaining and repairing fishing gear and nets.
- Experience in the seafood industry a HUGE plus.
- Responsible for assisting the Captain and other managers of the vessel with the administration of their duties,…
- United States Seafoods is currently hiring for a Factory Technician aboard a 233 ft.
- Most of the employees of US Seafoods are seagoing personnel who work and…
- Ensure that all safe food handling practices are strictly followed.
- Plan menus and maintain budgeted meal costs.
- Prepare and serve three to four meals per day.
- Responsible for overall maintenance of all vessel equipment, including main propulsion, electrical generations, refrigeration plant, and hydraulics.
- United States Seafoods is currently recruiting for a Master or Mate to perform work on one of our factory trawlers.
- Total crew size is 60-70 crewmembers.
Be the first to see new United States Seafoods LLC jobs in Dutch Harbor, AK
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.