United Surgical Partners International Inc uspi jobs in Kingwood, TX
- Comply with USPI and TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital policies regarding attendance and dress code.
- Adheres to all TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital policies,…
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient.
- Transports all surgical equipment to appropriate cleaning areas.
- Job Summary: Anticipates the needs of the surgical team.
- Other duties may be assigned: 1.
- Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Surgical Technician is responsible for providing…
- Ideal candidate will be focused on excellent customer service, have the ability to multi-task, the ability to show flexibility in assignments, maintain…
- The Insurance Verification Clerk is responsible for validating and entering patient information and insurance coverage into the appropriate computer system.
- Monitoring the patient's condition throughout the entire surgical process and acting quickly to respond to any changes.
- Assisting with positioning the patient.
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient.
- Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.
- Supervises Collectors daily tasks to keep department on target.
- Keep Manager apprised when coverage is needed and/or fill in as necessary.
- The Refunds Specialist will be responsible for review and submission of patient and insurance refunds into the patient portal.
- Reviewing the ledger in the PAS.
Be the first to see new United Surgical Partners International Inc (uspi) jobs in Kingwood, TX
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.