Veterans Hospital jobs in Cape Coral, FL
You refined by:
Landmark Hospitals (undo)
- Summary: In addition to charge nurse duties, will be responsible for the assessing, planning, delivery and evaluating each level of nursing care provided to…
- Responsible for assisting the licensed nurse in meeting the patients' needs in the areas of personal hygiene, personal care, skin care, grooming, rest, activity…
- Summary: Maintains premises in a clean and orderly manner, using a professional and customer service-focused approach.
- Must pass background check/drug test.
- Provides assistance to patients, families, and others with a wide variety of needs to include, but not limited to, discharge planning, financial concerns, and…
- As a nurse, you will be responsible for the assessing, planning, delivery and evaluating each level of nursing care provided to patients throughout their stay.
- May assist with supervising surgical technicians, and to transport any specimens that require diagnostic testing to the laboratory.
- Shift: FT, PT or PRN.
- Responsible for educating physicians, healthcare professionals and other community related service areas about Landmark Hospitals and its core capabilities.
- Responsibilities require your clinical knowledge every day to contribute to the overall functions of the hospital including yet not limited to Utilization…
- Prepares and delivers food trays to hospital patients.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
$15 an hour
- One year of food service experience in a high volume culinary production capacity.
- Maintains sanitary conditions of floors, stove, worktables and other…
Be the first to see new Veterans Hospital jobs in Cape Coral, FL
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.