Wastewater Treatment Operator jobs in California
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- The Operator independently and in a team setting operates, maintains, repairs and inspects wastewater treatment plant.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds.
- Trains in operations and maintenance of wastewater treatment plant.
- Holds or is able to obtain OIT and is working toward a first level wastewater treatment…
- Holds or is able to obtain OIT and is working toward a first level wastewater treatment operator’s certificate.
- Ensures conformance to process specifications.
- Of the methods, techniques, and practices of water/wastewater treatment.
- Typically holds or is working toward an intermediate level water and/or wastewater.
- Treatment processes include advanced primary treatment, activated sludge secondary treatment, sludge thickening, and belt press dewatering.
- Experience with Wastewater, collections, storm water, IPP O&M services.
- Highest level of certification as a water/wastewater operator required by site.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.