Wastewater Treatment Operator jobs in California
You refined by:
San Bernardino County, CA (undo)
$53,225 - $71,739 a year ++
- The City of Oxnard's Public Works Department is seeking a Wastewater Treatment Operator III to performs the operation and minor maintenance of the wastewater…
- The Volunteer OIT Program will assist individuals with becoming well trained, certified Water Treatment, Water Distribution, or Wastewater Treatment Plant…
- Operates sewage treatment to be within prescribed limitations.
- Supports training of new maintenance utilities operator employees (or cross-training of other…
Kjeldsen, Sinnock & Neudeck
- Demonstrated technical competence in water supply and/or wastewater characterization, treatment.
- Treatment planning and design, wastewater treatment and…
- Treatment Plant Operator IV (Special Districts).
- Current Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Grade III, issued by the CA State Water Resources Control Board …
- Water and wastewater treatment plant environment;
- DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS The Senior Wastewater Utility Operator is the advanced journey level class in…
- Operational characteristics of wastewater treatment plant systems and equipment.
- Possession of a Grade III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate…
- Must possess current CA SWRCB D1 Water Distribution Operator AND T1 Water Treatment certifications.
- Must obtain a SWRCB T2 Water Treatment certification within…
- Possession of a valid California Grade III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate issued by the California State Water Resources Control Board is…
Santa Margarita Water District
- Repairs, rebuilds and/or installs all equipment at treatment plant and field facilities;
- Example combinations include equivalent to graduation from high school…