Los Angeles, CA
Vandenberg AFB, CA
San Francisco, CA
Santa Paula, CA
San Diego, CA
Wastewater Treatment Operator jobs nationwide
Wastewater Treatment Operator jobs in California
$34.16 - $41.62 an hour
- California State Water Resources Control Board Grade II Distribution Operator (D2) certification is required within one year of hire or promotion.
IDYLLWILD WATER DISTRICT
- Chief Operators for both water and wastewater needs when assistance is required on projects and assistance at the wastewater treatment plant.
County of Monterey, CA
Salinas, CA 93906
$3,979 - $5,435 a month
- Wastewater treatment facility & nitrate monitoring;
- Standard and alternative onsite wastewater treatment systems;
- And winery wastewater disposal programs.
City of Riverside, CA
$76,020 - $96,996 a year
- Wastewater Mechanical Supervisors, under general direction, supervise and participate in the inspection, repair, maintenance, testing and installation of the…
$45,926 - $63,378 a year
- May be required to assist Laboratory Technicians or Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators on an as needed basis;
- Periodically inspects commercial grease traps;
$5,114 - $6,215 a month
- Under general supervision, operates, maintains, monitors, services and repairs power generation (PG) equipment, including associated and auxiliary equipment…
- Possess a valid California Grade 4 wastewater treatment plant operator certification.
- A one-year grace period will be granted for license reciprocity purposes…
$4,659 - $5,616 a month
- Water Distribution Operator Certificate Grade D2 issued by the State of California Department of Public Health, or a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator…
- Experience with Wastewater, collections, storm water, IPP O&M services.
- Highest level of certification as a water/wastewater operator required by site.
- Supervisory responsibilities for water and wastewater plants and operators.
- Extensive knowledge related to management of water and wastewater treatment systems…
- California State Water/Wastewater Treatment Operator Certificate.
- College level course work or trade school training in wastewater treatment technology.
$24 an hour
- This position will be assigned to perform chemical, physical, biological, and microbiological analyses of wastewater and its byproducts.
New Leaf Biofuel
San Diego, CA 92113
$37,000 - $43,500 a year
- Prior wastewater treatment experience is a strong plus.
- Operating wastewater treatment equipment including pumps, filters, and DAF.
- This position is for the Jr.
MICRODYN-NADIR US Inc.
- MICRODYN-NADIR offers the widest range of membrane products used to purify water and wastewater, recover valuable products in food and dairy streams and…
Santa Nella County Water District
Santa Nella, CA 95322
$16.11 - $23.94 an hour
- Assists the Chief Operator and certified operators in non-certified tasks for the water treatment plant, water distribution system, wastewater plant and sewer…
Lenthor Engineering, Inc.
Milpitas, CA 95035
$18 - $25 an hour
- We currently have multiple openings on all shifts for industrial Waste Water Treatment Operators.
- The waste water treatment and recovery systems.
American Canyon, CA 94503
- The Water Treatment Technician is responsible for operating and maintenance of various water treatment systems (including Direct Sand Filter, Carbon Filter,…