Writing jobs in Ashburn, VA
- Experience in government, non-profit, or education industry.
- Experience providing creative practical solutions to problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 10+ years’ executive or internal communications experience, preferably at a large, high…
- 5+ years of proposal writing experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience in technical writing role.
- 2+ years of experience with graphics applications such…
- Ability to document and convey complex technical, legal, and compliance concepts and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in communications, digital media, or marketing, preferably…
- 5+ years professional experience in a writing role.
- 5+ years creating new content in response to emerging requirements while leveraging approved content and…
- 3+ years diversity projects or initiatives experience.
- Experience in corporate communications, session development, and event programming.
- 7+ years of technology marketing experience.
- Experience working for or in support of a nonprofit organization.
- Concentrations in marketing or management.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University.
- 3+ years professional experience in a proposal technical writing role.
- 5 years+ professional experience in technical writing role.
- Experience with US Federal procurement processes and with developing winning RFx responses.
Be the first to see new Writing jobs in Ashburn, VA
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.