aircraft mechanics jobs
- An Aircraft Maintenance Technician Apprentice will be trained to perform mechanical, electrical, and structural repairs or routine maintenance on aircraft in…
- Performs aircraft maintenance on S92 aircraft to include inspection, operational test, removal, replacement, repair, and modification of aircraft and/or…
- Selected individual will be responsible for Aircraft Installations, Integration and Testing in support of VH-92A helicopter program.
Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center area)
- Performs assembly functions on mechanical hardware.
- Verify conformance of parts using blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, or…
- The Aircraft Mechanic I troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines,…
- We have multiple ET II positions within Lockheed Martin's Special Operations Forces Global Logistics Support Services (SOF GLSS) line of business.
- Performs aircraft maintenance and servicing on Rotary aircraft to include inspection, operational test, removal, replacement, repair, and modification of…
- This position will be located at Luke AFB, Arizona.
- The successful candidate will act as part of the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics technical interface to the on…
- This position will be part of the aircraft maintenance team supporting the F-35 at the Patuxent River flight test site.
- F-35/F-22 experience highly desirable.
- Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of fighter aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for…
Be the first to see new aircraft mechanics jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.