cardiovascular technician jobs
You refined by:
Danbury, CT (undo)
- HIM Technician II is responsible for prepping, scanning, quality control of all inpatient and outpatient medical records into the Online Medical Record system.
- This position performs duties directly on a nursing unit or remotely in a central unit and is responsible for the continuous monitoring, interpretation,…
- The technician will utilize External Rx History and Cerner PowerChart Medication by History documentation to enter the patient's current medication list into…
- To assist clinical staff with patient related activities to provide efficient services to the patient and to optimize productivity.
- Stocks and orders supplies.
- Administer emergent and non-emergent out of hospital care and transportation services to sick or injured persons.
- Compliance with random drug screening program.
- Assists technical staff in preparing specimens and equipment for patient testing.
- Maintains proper inventory of reagents and control materials.
- Assist technologists during procedures in order to expedite the best diagnosis to patient and deliver quality care.
- Orders and completes all cerner functions.
- Provides assistance with patient care activities and other unit tasks under the general supervision of licensed professional staff and as directed by the…
- Maintains the cleanliness of patient and hospital facilities for the best and safest health care at the hospital.
- Cleans patient and family waiting areas.
- This position performs phlebotomy (venipunctures), works/travels at off-site locations i.e. satellites, registration (patient demographics, insurance coverage,…
Be the first to see new cardiovascular technician jobs
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.