Amazon.com jobs in Walker, MI
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- We grant each employee ownership in the company, including…
- Ability to learn and navigate internal Amazon systems as resources to execute overall job duties.
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and…
- The Loss Prevention Specialist (LPS) is a key high level hourly associate position in the Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FCs).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Allocation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including…
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, asset protection, audit,…
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS.
- 3+ years’ exposure to the human resources functions.
- Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as…
- Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires complete flexibility.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon…
- Prior experience supporting large hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments) Flexible to work nights and weekends …
- Develop and implement ways to measure suppliers to drive continuous performance improvement on behalf of Amazon.
- 1+ years of people management experience.
- Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon;
- At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of…
Be the first to see new company:"Amazon.com" jobs in Walker, MI
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.