amazon SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT jobs
Sort by: relevance -
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Systems Engineering or a related field.
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly.
Graceland Portable Buildings
- 10+ years of Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Dispatching, and Logistics experience.
- Retail operations, technology, merchandising, procurement, supply…
Chicago, IL 60601 (Loop area)
- 5 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Manager - IT Application Development for Supply Chain Tech Ops” position is to lead the team responsible for our internal…
- Design, develop and implement performance-reporting systems for the purpose of measuring individual, department, facility and supply chain productivity.
Chase Defense Partners
Hampton, VA 23661
$55,000 - $68,000 a year
- Supply Chain Manager or Coordinator.
- Acquire sources of supply and create cost estimates for new products.
- Fast growing company in the defense industry.
- Supply Chain Manager – Full Time, Sterling, VA.
- As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all Sestra hardware components & parts to include…
- Under direction of the COO, the Director, Supply Chain and Operations will ensure efficient operations in supply chain activities including:
Lohr North America
Lincoln, AL 35096
- The supply chain manager tries to minimize shortages and keep costs down.
- Consults with company management to determine supply budget.
- The Supply Chain Transformation Manager (STM) will workside by side with Sourcing and Supply Chain leadership to execute on a wide variety of transformative…
- Leads supply chain Program execution and is accountable for resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity management,…
- The Supply Chain Innovation Manager (SCIM) will be responsible for championing the introduction of new supply chain concepts, processes and models into Verizon…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management, logistics, or related area is required.
- Bachelor’s in operations management, logistics, pharmacy,…
- Create and document new processes and procedures for the Supply Chain department.
- Problem-solving and project management skills.
- Acting as a team player.
- Turbo Solutions is currently seeking a talented, driven and ambitious Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
- Microsoft Navision a plus or other supply chain ERP…
Confidential - Software Industry
San Jose, CA 95131 (North Valley area)
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Experience with supply chain management or manufacturing environments strongly preferred.*.
- We are currently seeking a recent graduate (within the last 2-3…
Liberty Furniture Industries
Atlanta, GA 30336
- Supply Chain Manager will help lead a strong team of analysts on daily operations and tasks.
- Several years of management experience.
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.