amazon SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT jobs
$114,754 - $138,736 a year
- The Supply Chain Manager will support the maintenance and repair of Metro's fleet of 1600 buses and supervise and direct all phases of supply chain management.
- As the Technical Program Manager your responsibilities will include:
- 5+ years program/project management experience in large scale / distributed software…
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
- The Data Engineer will be self-driven and communicate effectively with different…
- The supply chain planning group within AWS infrastructure is building a new suite of tools to automate all AWS supply chain planning.
Seattle, WA 98107 (Ballard area)
- Establish a weekly process with supply chain to deep dive PO rejections and forecast for key items, minimizing revenue leakage.
- Your primary area of focus will be on management scalability of the field operations management team.
- Whole Foods Market Operations PM Manager.
- Interact with stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Data Center Ops, IT).
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or similar.
- Hire and Develop the best.
Seattle, WA 98134 (Industrial District area)
- Progressive supply chain planning experience - 2 years.
- Preferred BA/BS degree and knowledge of APICS, Lean, Six Sigma and/or other Supply Chain Planning or…
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, etc.).
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Candidates should be skilled in international sales, negotiating, selling techniques, delivering presentations and supply chain logistics.
Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown area)
- Supply Chain Management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent education.
- Manage internal order fulfillment process.
Seattle, WA 98118 (Seward Park area)
- 5-8 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Management, or Supply Chain required.
- Develop and implement inventory management strategies across sites to…
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Title: Head of Data Analytics and Systems Architecture *.
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered the concept of professional staffing services.