amazon SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
- Supply Chain Management domain experience.
- The right candidate will possess a strong technical program management background, will have demonstrated experience…
- Proven Transportation or Supply Chain industry experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics, environment.
- 5+ years' experience in a Program Management or Project Management role.
- Project Management experience with actions/owners/due dates.
- Provide in-depth analysis to management with the support of Accounting, Finance, Transportation and Supply Chain teams.
- This is a high visibility position;
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing or procurement, including negotiating, supplier management, and driving supply chain improvements.
- Help develop long-term technical strategies in the product supply chain space.
- Amazon is driven by being “the world’s most customer centric company.".
- You’ll be the key technical stakeholder working with Product Managers and end-users to define world class tools.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- The Exports Marketing team is responsible for driving awareness of Amazon, and generating traffic and new-to-Amazon customers across these 100+ countries.
- 5+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience.
- Supply Chain manager will demonstrate strong ownership of the supply…
- The Senior Product Manager will work closely with many stakeholders across Amazon including Vendor Management, Instock Management, Marketing, and Engineering.
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.