amazon SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
- You will lead projects from end to end, partnering with a team of high caliber marketers, data science, design, and product managers across Amazon.
- The Senior Product Manager will work closely with many stakeholders across Amazon including Vendor Management, Instock Management, Marketing, and Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic sourcing or procurement, including negotiating, supplier management, and driving supply chain improvements.
- Help develop long-term technical strategies in the product supply chain space.
- You will be using the latest AWS and industry technologies to deliver a one-stop…
- The Exports Marketing team is responsible for driving awareness of Amazon, and generating traffic and new-to-Amazon customers across these 100+ countries.
- 5+ years program/project management experience in large scale / distributed software development.
- 5+ years of experience working on a software development team …
- 5+ years supply chain, inventory management and/or project management experience.
- Graduate degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain / • Operations…
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and managers.
- Industry certifications in learning & performance and project management …
- 3-5 years of experience in investigations, risk management, incident or crisis management, or escalation handling.
- An ideal candidate will be able to:
- Prior experience in Consulting, Program Management or Project Management role.
- Six Sigma and/or project management.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.