amazon SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
- The supply chain planning group within AWS infrastructure is building a new suite of tools to automate all AWS supply chain planning.
- Your work will directly impact important decisions in Amazon’s Supply Chain such as which item should be kept in-stock, which item should be offered at faster…
- Experience in supply chain management.
- The Manager of Instock Management will lead a high performing team and be responsible for solving complex supply chain…
- Amazon Worldwide Operations is looking for Program Managers with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own strategic, tactical,…
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical field from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in program/project management.
- Certification in project management e.g. PMP or PRINCE.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills.
- Experience with project management tools.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
- Prior experience with AWS technologies.
- Provide Tier II/III support - escalation from IT service and support, supply chain, retail/restaurant and database teams.
- Participate in 7/24 On-call rotation.
- As a DE for the team, you will architect and develop advanced data engineering and business intelligence solutions to integrate and provide insights into stores…
- The Amazon Payment Acceptance & Experience team is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support initiatives related to improving the customer paying…
From $127,914 a year
- However, there is an interchange agreement with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and TSA that enables Career TSES members who have been approved by the…
Be the first to see new company:amazon title:SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT $110,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.