You refined by:
Dallas, TX (undo)
uber SENIOR TEAM MANAGER, PRODUCT OPERATIONS jobs
- R+L Carriers has immediate need for Outbound Operations Supervisors to manage dock and dispatch operations.
- Come and experience the difference with R+L Carriers…
Dallas, TX 75215
- As a Product Manager, you'll support our Product Management team in guiding the future direction, design and ultimate success of our products.
- Master in working with cross functional teams and levels.
- Responsible for workflow management to ensure efficiency in the delivery of products.
- Leading interaction with Technical Team – Including helping the technical team to make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, performance and quality of the…
Dallas, TX 75202 (City Center District area)
- Executing third-party transition and managing turn-over to account team and supply chain operational teams.
- Experience working with products and services within…
- Implementation plans for deploying the HR Service Delivery product.
- Work with client stakeholders to document baseline current state HR Service Delivery…
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS /Development and Cloud operations with experience leading large global teams – preferably moving customers from on-prem to Cloud.
- Lead and develop a team of outsourced customer care agents and operations staff.
- As the Partner Operations Manager, Community, you will oversee off-shore teams…
- The Manager, Collaboration Solutions oversees a team of coworkers responsible for driving the behavior of account managers, partners, and closing opportunities…
- And hold development teams responsible.
- Drive DFE Operations reviews with Business partners.
- The Demand Forecasting Engine (DFE) is an AI/ML driven enterprise…
- KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Salesforce Technical Architect in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- No phone calls or agencies please.
- Demonstrates proven expertise and success with selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP BPC product suite, including:
- Experience working with the client's enterprise products, services, and strategies.
- And act as liaison to the account team as well as the executive sponsors.
Be the first to see new company:uber title:SENIOR TEAM MANAGER, PRODUCT OPERATIONS jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.